Tahoe Tack’s latest line of working headstalls has been designed with convenience and ease of use in mind. This new line of browband, slip ear, and double-ear leather headstalls all include new quick-change bit ends. This quick-change design features leather tab ends that are designed to securely hold your bit in place, but can be undone and re-done effortlessly in seconds for removing and changing out bits. These premium leather headstalls are ideal for multi-horse owners! Our headstalls have an adjustable 36-44” bit to bit length and have been designed to fit most horses weighing between 900 and 1250 lbs.
- QUICK CHANGE DESIGN - this Tahoe headstall features leather tab ends that are designed to securely hold your bit in place when in use, but can be undone in seconds in order to change out or remove the bit.
- GREAT FOR MULTI-HORSE OWNERS - if you use different bits for different horses or tasks, or use your tack for multiple horses, this headstall is perfect for you! This ultra-convenient, hassle-free, quick-change design makes swapping bits a breeze.
- PREMIUM DOUBLE STITCHED LEATHER - our western double ear headstall is made from high-quality double-stitched leather that will last for many years with proper care and maintenance. This headstall also features stainless steel hardware.
- DESIGNED TO FIT MOST HORSES - this headstall is sized to fit most average-to-large sized horses and breeds weighing approx. 900-1250lbs. This headstall has adjustable ear openings and a 36-44” bit to bit measurement.
- AVAILABLE IN TWO COLORS - Tahoe’s line of quick-change headstalls is available in both Medium Oil and Dark Oil: two classic colors that are sure to complement your horse’s color and your other tack.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.