Tahoe Tack’s “Jewel of the West” collection was designed to dazzle in the show ring and is composed of only the most beautiful headstalls which are adorned with hand-tooled accents, conchos, show spots, crystals, and many other elegant features. These headstalls exemplify the beauty of fine western tack and are meant to highlight your horse’s features and allow you to stand out in the show ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- HAIR-ON COWHIDE ACCENTS - the browband and cheekpieces of this headstall are made of a natural, soft-white colored hair-on cowhide leather, which adds contrast to the dark oil leather that composes the other parts of the headstall.
- SPOTTING AND CONCHOS - this headstall is adorned with antique gold colored conchos on the browband and cheek, which are surrounded on either side by a row of silver spots.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.