Derby Originals Reflective Safety Fleece Sheet for Foals was designed to offer a better and more modern solution to outdated foal blanket designs. Our fleece sheet features a pair of adjustable double-velcro chest straps that allow for the blanket to be adjusted to fit smaller or larger foals. These chest straps are elastic to allow for a more comfortable and snug fit, which helps keep your foal safe and from becoming tangled. This sheet also features matching elastic double-velcro belly straps for the best possible fit. All four chest and belly straps are covered in reflective tape to greatly increase visibility and help keep your foal safe outside or in the pasture. We're proud to be the original inventor of the hardware free foal blanket, which has no metal parts to increase your foal's comfort and safety. Our innovative sheet also has a pair of adjust-to-fit neck-straps to allow for a better fit around the neck opening. Our sheets are made from warm and soft polar fleece, which is comfortable to wear and helps to regulate your foal’s temperature to prevent chilling or overheating all year round. Our fleece sheets are also designed to be moisture-wicking and are great for keeping sweat and water off your foal. They’re great for drying your foal off after a bath! Our sheets are multipurpose and can function as an all-season blanket, blanket liner, or cooler. These sheets are available in three attractive colors so you can find the perfect blanket to suit your new foal: Royal Blue, Red, and Navy Blue.
- DESIGNED TO GROW WITH YOUR FOAL - our safety blankets have adjustable straps and elastic on the chest and belly straps to allow for the best fit possible. Our blankets can adjust by 6" so they fit your foal for longer and can fit multiple foals.
- NO HARDWARE DESIGN KEEPS YOUR FOAL SAFE - this blanket is metal-free for increased safety. This, combined with other features such as a reflective design, adjustable neck straps, and a padded belly band, increases both your foal's safety and comfort.
- AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES - our foal blankets are available in three sizes to fit most Small, Medium, and Large foals. Size Small is recommended for most newborn foals. Sizes Medium and Large will also fit most mini horses as well as larger foals.
- SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MINIS - Please note that the back length and belly straps are shorter as these blankets are meant to fit foals. We do not recommend the size Small for any mini horse, only sizes Medium and Large, and recommend sizing up.
- DESIGNED FOR INDOOR USE - our foal blankets are made from a 420D material that is designed to keep your foal comfortable indoors by being breathable and comfortable to wear. This allows your foal to stay warm without becoming overheated.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
This is a very nice quality and is really warm! The only problem is that I should have ordered the large size for my miniature horse. Found some velcro straps off of a neck sweat and are using those to make it fit.