Paris Tack’s line of slow feed hay bags has been meticulously designed, tested, and improved over the past 15 years in order to give you a product superior to anything else available on the market. Our unique web front hay bags are designed with cross stitches at every intersection and bartack stitching at all stress points along the top, sides, and bottom of the bag. This hay bag also features our exclusive Super Tough Bottom®: a grid of reinforced nylon webbing that will never rip like solid or mesh bottoms. Our bags are built tough from premium materials and are designed to last for years to come. This hay bag is designed to be a great everyday feeder for most horses and other animals: it measures 21x7x25" and can hold about 2-3 flakes of hay. This hay bag has 1” square front openings which will prevent hay wastage and slow down their rate of consumption, but still allow for frustration-free feeding. This premium hay bag also includes a 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty offered by Derby Originals.
- HOLDS 2-3 FLAKES OF HAY - this 21x7x25" hay bag with 1" square openings holds approx. 2-3 flakes of Timothy, Orchard, Alfalfa, or any other type of hay. Our hay bags were designed to minimize frustration and can be stuffed in seconds.
- SUPER TOUGH BOTTOM® DESIGN - our exclusive Super Tough Bottom® is made of reinforced overlapping nylon webbing. This design allows for superior strength and durability while keeping your hay fresh and allowing dust and debris to exit the bag.
- DURABLE LASTING CONSTRUCTION - our heavy-duty reinforced nylon hay bag has replaceable hanging straps and snaps. This allows you to easily replace worn parts, extending the life of the bag. Many customers say their hay bag has lasted 3+ years!
- IMPROVES DIGESTION - horses are designed to spend up to 18 hours a day grazing. Slow feeding allows you to replicate this natural behavior and is recommended by veterinarians to prevent gastric ulcers, colic, and boredom-related behavioral vices.
- SIX MONTH WARRANTY - this hay bag has a 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty offered by Derby Originals. This warranty covers manufacturing defects. Accidental damage or wear and tear is not covered. Contact the manufacturer for more information.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
My mare has a need to keep her mouth busy. If she’s bored, she would whittle away on the wood in her stall. We feed alfalfa 2x’s a day, and always have timothy hay available in the feed bag. This bag has amazing durability and is serving the purpose we purchased it for.
Derby Originals Nylon 1” Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag with 6 Month Warranty and Super Tough Bottom