The Durango premium western saddle carry bag is the ideal storage solution for the person looking for an attractive, display-worthy saddle cover/carry bag that is sure to wow, while also keeping your saddle clean and fully protected. These carry bags weren't just designed to look attractive, but to also hold up strong! They feature a three-layer waterproof construction that is composed of a soft, no-rub 70T nylon lining, a layer of protective foam padding, and a 600D waterproof nylon outer shell. If you’re looking to protect your favorite saddle from dust, debris, rodent damage, scratches and scuffs, sun damage or fading, or damage from rain and snow, look no further! Our Durango carry bag offers an attractive, yet practical and durable, solution.
PREMIUM DESIGN - our Durango series features a top of the line three-layered waterproof construction designed to fully protect and shelter your saddle, with added leather and sunspot accenting.
HAND-TOOLED LEATHER ACCENTS - this carry bag is accented with high grade, hand-tooled basket weave leather on the corners which give a high-class, classic western look to this stylish carry bag.
PADDED THREE LAYER CONSTRUCTION - our Durango series is made of a 600D waterproof nylon outer shell that is filled with foam padding and then lined with a soft, silky 70T nylon lining for ultimate protection.
FITS MOST SADDLE TYPES AND SIZES - this western saddle carry bag is sized generously and is designed to accommodate almost any style and size of western saddle up to 19” in seat length.
MATCHING CARRY BAGS AVAILABLE - our full Durango line was designed to match for an attractive, cohesive look. If you love this Western saddle carry bag, be sure to check out our boot, garment, and halter/bridle carry bags!
Spine Length: 34”
Skirt Drop: 18”
Fender Width: 16”
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.