Tahoe Tack Durango Premium Padded Waterproof Nylon Western Saddle Carry Bag with Hand-Tooled Leather Accents
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Saddle Carry Bags & Sets
Vendor: Tahoe Tack
The Durango premium western saddle carry bag is the ideal storage solution for the person looking for an attractive, display-worthy saddle cover/carry bag that is sure to wow, while also keeping your saddle clean and fully protected. These carry bags weren't just designed to look attractive, but to also hold up strong! They feature a three-layer waterproof construction that is composed of a soft, no-rub 70T nylon lining, a layer of protective foam padding, and a 600D waterproof nylon outer shell. If you’re looking to protect your favorite saddle from dust, debris, rodent damage, scratches and scuffs, sun damage or fading, or damage from rain and snow, look no further! Our Durango carry bag offers an attractive, yet practical and durable, solution.
PREMIUM DESIGN - our Durango series features a top of the line three-layered waterproof construction designed to fully protect and shelter your saddle, with added leather and sunspot accenting.
HAND-TOOLED LEATHER ACCENTS - this carry bag is accented with high grade, hand-tooled basket weave leather on the corners which give a high-class, classic western look to this stylish carry bag.
PADDED THREE LAYER CONSTRUCTION - our Durango series is made of a 600D waterproof nylon outer shell that is filled with foam padding and then lined with a soft, silky 70T nylon lining for ultimate protection.
FITS MOST SADDLE TYPES AND SIZES - this western saddle carry bag is sized generously and is designed to accommodate almost any style and size of western saddle up to 19” in seat length.
MATCHING CARRY BAGS AVAILABLE - our full Durango line was designed to match for an attractive, cohesive look. If you love this Western saddle carry bag, be sure to check out our boot, garment, and halter/bridle carry bags!
Spine Length: 34”
Skirt Drop: 18”
Fender Width: 16”
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger