Derby Originals Horse Fly Bonnet with Fringes & Reflective Trim
Derby's soft nylon fly bonnet allows for an adjustable and comfortably fitting solution to biting bugs so that you can keep your horse's face free of flies, mosquitos, and other pests. Unlike a traditional fly mask, this attractive fly veil can be worn with any style of halter or bridle while you're riding or your horse is at pasture. It can even be worn on its own (thanks to the adjustable velcro closure chin strap!). This fly mask features soft fleece edging around the base of the ears and around the face for a comfortable fit your horse is sure to love. Our mask is available in sizes small through extra large, fitting horses of all shapes and sizes from ponies to warmbloods. This fly bonnet also has an added strip of reflective trim across the front to increase safety by allowing for your horse to be seen at night or in foggy or dim conditions. This bonnet is perfect for trail riders, endurance riders, people who enjoy riding at night or in rainy or foggy weather, or those who simply want their horse to be more visible when out in the pasture.
Key Features & Item Specifications
- High-quality design features soft nylon mesh, ears and fleece trim.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Protects your horses' eyes and ears from insects.
- Great alternative to fly masks.
- Features reflective trim to enable you to find your horse in dark/dim lit conditions.
- Great for night trails and rides.
Small - Pony - 500-700 lbs
Medium - Cob/Arabian - 700-1000 lbs
Large - Full Horse - 1000-1200 lbs
X-Large - Oversize - 1200-1500 lbs
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger