- STURDY LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION – these hay bags are made of a durable canvas material, with strong, durable reinforced stitching at every seam.
- MULTIPLE COLORS – these hay bags are available in six fun colors: Black, Hunter Green, Tan, Plum, Red, and Navy Blue.
- BACK SECURITY STRAP – these hay bags are equipped with a sturdy, cross-stitched strap across the back so you can tie them to the wall, fence, etc. so they stay in place.
- EASY TO HANG – a pair of nickel-plated D-rings allows these hay bags to easily be hung using rope, snaps, on a nail, or whichever way you prefer!
- GENEROUS SIZING – these hay bags are generously sized and perfect for use in the stall, trailer, at pasture, or at a show due to their large sizing at 19"L x 20"H x 12"W.
Derby Originals’ line of hay and bale bags and hay nets have been individually tailored to meet the needs of horses and other equines (donkeys, mules, etc.), and livestock such as sheep and goats, cattle, alpacas and llamas, and even small mammals such as rabbits and guinea pigs.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Love this haybag! You can fit almost a 1/2 bale in it. I love the material!
the toughest hay bag! fast service. great price.
I love these hay bags. I use them almost everyday, they last, hold a lot of hay and easy to fill. I did notice the material is thinner than my older hay bags. My other two were from Valleyvet so they may be made by a different company.
These are my favorite hay bags. Extra wide to make it easy to put in 12 hrs worth of hay with no packing. Great price.
I love these hay bags. Use them daily in my stalls at home so they don\'t spread hay all over. I also use them at the shows. Can get a good 3 flakes of hay in the large ones and they last.