Tahoe Tack Heavy-Duty Shock-Absorbing Fleece Backed 36x34" Pure New Zealand Wool Saddle Pad
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Saddle Pads
Vendor: Tahoe Tack
SIZE AND WEIGHT - this saddle pad is 36” x 34” and is heavyweight.
NEW ZEALAND WOOL - 100% of the topper is made from pure New Zealand wool. Wool from New Zealand is known to be stronger, thicker, and whiter. This allows the color after dying to be clean and clearer than darker wools, and the wool fibers are strong and durable.
EXTRA COMFORT AND ABSORBS SHOCK - features thick wool felt in the center to absorb shock and contours to horse's back to keep from shifting. The added New Zealand wool topper is extra comfort and support to an already very thick saddle pad.
ULTRA-SOFT SYNTHETIC FLEECE LINING - is perfect for the horse and helps wick away moisture.
VARIOUS COLORS - each saddle pad is patterned and contains three colors. There are 2 variations one in Blue/Yellow/Navy, and the other in Taupe/Teal/Lime.
HAND WASH AND DRY ONLY - to keep this product in the best condition it requires hand washing and hang drying only.
WEAR LEATHERS - this pad features wear leathers which are made of quality leather for increased durability. This prevents the pad from fraying and ensures long-lasting use.
This saddle pad is composed of 100% New Zealand Wool topper, with a wool felt inner layer and thick synthetic fleece against the horse. Wear leathers are also in place to prevent pad fraying and to ensure long-lasting use. This product is perfect for western riders at any equine event! Each saddle pad is patterned and contains three colors. There are 2 variations one in Blue/Yellow/Navy, and the other in Taupe/Teal/Lime. To keep this product in good care it requires only hand washing and drying. The size of this pad is 36” x 34” and remarkably thick with padding. This product is designed to absorb shock and bring the rider and the horse extra comfort.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger