DEAL OF THE WEEK!
SALE ENDS 8/17/18
Derby Originals Contoured Correction All Purpose Quilted English Half Saddle Pad with Therapeutic Removable Support Memory Foam Pockets for all Disciplines is made with innovative design components to provide ultimate comfort for all equestrian enthusiasts. Both horse and rider will feel instant relief during any type of riding with this pad with its key design elements. The half pad features a top layer of diamond quilted pattern, cozy cotton material, an underside featuring smooth, soft brushed cotton, four sewn Velcro closure's that contain removable memory foam inserts to provide shock absorbing protection, contour shape for the ideal fit under the saddle and on your horse's back and withers, and Velcro billet keepers to prevent any tack shifting. This pad can be used for all English horseback riding disciplines. This is a must have in any avid equestrian's collection of tack equipment.
EXCEPTIONAL FIT- contour form design to fit horses and tack of all shapes and sizes. Velcro billet keepers to prevent any shifting.
OPTIMUM COMFORT - provide your horse with soothing relief with four removable shock-absorbing pads, and soft brushed cotton underside.
MULTIPLE POCKETS - Two pockets on each side containing shock absorbing memory foam that can be customized to your liking.
FAVORED BY ALL DISCIPLINES - This pad can be used whether you're pleasure riding, training or competing. Endless possibilities!
HALF SADDLE PAD - Size: 21 X 12
Embrace and exceptional fit with Derby Originals Contoured Correction English Saddle Pad. These pads are designed with classic diamond-quilted, soft & cozy cotton top and a smooth, brushed cotton underside for gentle contact with your horse. Create a custom fit with the four removable memory foam pads engineered to absorb shock and mold to the shape of the horse's back and your tack equipment to prevent any unwanted pinching and pressure. Utilize the Velcro billet keepers to prevent the saddle pad from shifting during vigorous training sessions, and the innovative, breathable spine to ensure optimal air flow along your horses back. This pad is ideal for horses who display 'cold back' symptoms, are building muscle along the top line, and those who undergo frequent, intense training. Elite equestrians describe this as a 'must have' for your saddle pad collection.
Shock Absorbing Memory Foam
This pad features four removable memory foam inserts engineered to correct common complications that arise with traditional saddle pads. The sponge like characteristics of the memory foam form to the shape of the tack and horses back to provide the perfect amount of cushion where needed. Any impact and shock that occurs during riding are absorbed through the memory foam creating a smooth ride for both horse and rider.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger