Derby Originals Contour All Purpose Wither Relief Fleece Edged English Saddle Pad
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: English Saddle Pads
Vendor: Derby Originals
Derby Originals contoured wither relief All Purpose pad was designed with your horse’s comfort in mind. This pad features plush, thick fleece around the edges, a soft quilted moisture-wicking and shock absorbing design, and a roomy soft fleece lined wither cut out to prevent pressure, sores, or discomfort on the wither and shoulder. This pad is great for narrow backed or high withered horses. This pad features a classic contoured design for an attractive look and perfect fit with almost any all purpose saddle. This saddle pad is ideal for a variety of uses from everyday schooling and riding to showing.
QUALITY DESIGN - this contour diamond patterned quilted top, is edged with fleece. It also features cut outs to help in wither relief
EXTRA COMFORT - this saddle pad features a soft plush half fleece lined underside, for gentle contact on your horse’s back.
GENEROUSLY SIZED - the dimensions of this English saddle pad make for a great fit. The spine is 22” across, and the drop length from the spine is 24” to the end of the pad.
ALL PURPOSE - this saddle pad is perfect to use as a show pad or daily schooling pad! Comes in black and white.
Why Choose Derby?
Derby Originals caters to every equestrians needs by providing creative, innovative, and original equine products. Derby’s line of English saddle pads are meticulously tested and tried by elite equestrians to ensure they stand up to and meet every demand of both horse and rider. Our goal is to make certain that horse and rider are able to achieve ultimate comfort so that every riding session is a fantastic experience.
- Derby Originals English saddle pads cater to the needs of every equestrian across all disciplines including every day riders and high end competitors.
Derby Originals Wither Relief English Saddle Pad with Fleece Lining
Say Goodbye to Sore Withers!
Soothe your horses sensitive wither area during every ride with Derby Originals Wither Relief English Saddle Pad. This pad is designed with a fleece lined wither cut out to relieve any pinching and pressure from tack equipment. The classic contour design allows for this pad to be used for showing and every day schooling.
- Fleece lined, wither relief cut out for pressure relief.
- Half fleece lining featured on the underside of the pad.
- Diamond quilt pattern top and fleece edging for a classic look.
- Great to use as a show pad and daily schooling pad.
Fleece Lined Wither Relief
This saddle pad features a fleece lined, wither cut out to relieve pressure caused by tack. This pad is a great fit for horses with large withers and upright head conformation.
Classic Diamond Quilted Look & Contour Fit
This pad features a classic, diamond quilted cotton top and fleece edging for a traditional English look that makes this pad great for a schooling and a show pad.
Favored by all Equestrians.
Many riders prefer this pad because of its multi functional capabilities. Available in two traditional English colors: black and white.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger