Derby Originals Universal Non-Slip Neoprene Saddle Pad
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: English Saddle Pads
Vendor: Derby Originals
Derby Originals Non-Slip Universal Saddle Pad
Put an end to saddle slippage with this non-slip pure neoprene rubber pad. The neoprene rubber assists in keeping your tack securely in place. To use, simply place directly on your horse's back in the location where you would like the saddle to sit, then layer your saddle pad and tack on top. The pad stays concealed while keeping all your tack in perfect position to prevent any discomfort for both horse and rider. The material is lightweight, can be cut so you can adjust the pad for your own personalized fit, and features holes to ensure proper ventilation. Favored by professional horsemen!
Key Features & Item Specifications
- Designed to prevent tack slippage during riding.
- Place pad directly on horse's back with saddle pad & tack on top. Pad will remain concealed, great for horse shows!
- Universal! Customize the pad to fit your English and Western tack, cut to size needed!
- Made from 100% lightweight neoprene rubber and features holes for ventilation to keep your horse cool and comfortable.
- Size: 21-1/2 x 17-1/2 x 3/16, Color: Black
Why Choose Derby?
Derby Originals caters to every equestrians needs by providing creative, innovative, and original equine products. Derby’s line of English saddle pads are meticulously tested and tried by elite equestrians to ensure they stand up to and meet every demand of both horse and rider. Our goal is to make certain that horse and rider are able to achieve ultimate comfort so that every riding session is a fantastic experience.
- Derby Originals saddle pads cater to the needs of every equestrian across all disciplines including every day riders.
Derby Originals Universal Non Slip Neoprene Saddle Pad
Say Goodbye to Saddle Slippage
Derby Originals Universal Non Slip Saddle Pad is the perfect solution to all saddle slipping problems. The neoprene rubber assists in keeping the saddle in place without causing discomfort for the horse, and most importantly the pad stays concealed under your tack. The pad is described as universal because it can be cut and adjusted to match the shape of any saddle pad- western or English!
- Engineered with neoprene rubber to prevent saddle pads and tack from shifting.
- Eight strategically placed holes for ventilation.
- Can be customized to fit your saddle pad. Simply cut to size.
- Features 3/16" thick neoprene rubber to remain discrete.
Comfy and Customizable
This pad features 21.5" x 17.5" of durable, lightweight neoprene rubber that can be customized to fit your saddle pad. Simply cut to your desired shape! To use, place on your horses back and place the saddle pad on top.
Durable Neoprene Rubber
The neoprene rubber is 3/16" thick, which enables the pad to sit discretely underneath the pad, making this pad ideal for horse shows.
Eight Strategic Holes for Ventilation
This pad was engineered with eight strategically placed holes for ventilation to keep your horse cool and comfortable.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger