Derby Originals’ English Opulence collection is composed of classic, traditional English leather halter styles of many types: featuring premium additions such as extra padding on pressure points, double, triple, or fancy stitching, supple and adjustable leather bodies, and more. These halters were designed to be functional and attractive in the barn or at pasture, all while retaining a high-class look and providing a comfortable fit for your horse. If opulence is what you desire then look no further than these high-class, traditionally-designed halters.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Derby Originals has been making high-quality leather halters of all kinds for 20 years. Our halters come in a variety of styles and leather colors, types, sizes, and with different features so that you can best find what suits you and your horse!
SOLID LEATHER BUILD - this leather halter features a solid double-layered leather build, which was designed to provide maximum comfort and fit while maintaining a sleek and classic appearance.
TRIPLE STITCHING - this halter features durable triple stitching designs on the leather body of the halter, which gives a high-class feel and attractive look to the halter while providing strength.
ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - this halter features an adjustable noseband and crown so that you can easily adjust it and find the best fit possible for your horse.
BRASS HARDWARE - this leather halter features high-quality rust-proof solid brass hardware, which will look attractive and hold up strong for many years to come.
Weanling (200 - 400 lbs)
- Crown: 14" - 17"
- Cheekpieces: 5.25"
- Noseband: 9.5"
Yearling (300-500 lbs)
Crown: 15.5" - 18.5"
- Noseband: 10"
Cob/Arab (750-1000 lbs)
Crown: 20" - 23"
- Noseband: 12.5"
Full Horse (900-1250lbs)
Crown: 21.5" - 24.5"
- Noseband: 13.5"
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Great quality for the price. Fits my mare's super long head perfectly.
Very fast shipping! Much appreciated!!
great item, great seller, A++++
Great halter at a great value!