Tahoe Tack’s “Western Opulence” series is composed of USA Leather headstalls that are made from only the highest-grade, best-quality leather sourced from Wickett and Craig of Pennsylvania. These headstalls were handcrafted with care and have a beauty and suppleness that cannot be matched. These beautiful leather headstalls that will last for many years and look fabulous in the show ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- HAND-TOOLED DESIGNS - this headstall features an attractive hand-tooled basket weave design across the leather on the ear, crown, and cheekpieces.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in two leather colors: London Tan and Dark Oil.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.