Paris Tack has been a producer of all types of English tack and goods for 20 years, from everyday classics to the modern and innovative. Our English tack pieces are only made from real leather and feature high-quality hardware, and are designed to be both attractive and functional.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR HORSE’S COMFORT IN MIND - Paris Tack has been making English bridles and tack for over 20 years, and is dedicated to putting your horse’s comfort and safety, as well as your own, first.
- AVAILABLE IN FOUR SIZES - this bridle is available in the color Havana and in sizes Mini Horse, Cob/Arab, Full Horse, and Oversize/Warmblood to fit almost any equine.
- IDEAL FOR DAILY USE - this leather English snaffle bridle is ideal for schooling and daily use. This bridle features hook ends on the bit closures and reins to allow you to easily swap out bits for use with multiple horses.
- FEATURES A RAISED BROW & NOSEBAND - this elegant havana schooling bridle features raised leather and contrasting fancy white stitching on both the browband and noseband.
- INCLUDES MATCHING REINS - this bridle comes with a pair of matching laced easy-grip leather reins that are anti-slip and comfortable to hold. Sizes Cob/Arab and Full Horse include 54” reins, and Oversize/Warmblood includes 60” reins.
- Bit not included,
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
I purchased this set for my daughters Christmas present and the quality is great! It’s a beautiful set and fit her Welsh pony quarter horse cross perfect!
This bridle is a good value at an entry level price. The new leather is stiff, but becomes pliable if you will take a few minutes to treat it with oil and work it in before first use.
Great Value. I might get another before Christmas for me.
Works great as a schooling bridle