Derby Originals Patterned Double Layer Nylon Figure-8 Cow Halters Available in Multiple Colors and Sizes are a premium padded nylon cow halter that s designed to be as beautiful and unique as they are durable. Our halters are available in two sizes, Medium, which has a 16” - 20” crown, 11” noseband, and 6” cheekpieces, and Large, which has a 20” - 24” crown, 12” noseband, and 6” cheekpieces. These stunning cow halters are available in six attractive options: Blue Aztec on Black nylon, Red Aztec on Red nylon, Blue Chevron on Hurricane Blue nylon, Paisley on Grey nylon, Geometric on Hurricane Blue nylon, and Grey Floral on Hot Pink nylon.
- DESIGNED TO FIT ALL BREEDS - these figure-8 style nylon halters are designed to fit all dairy and beef breeds of cattle thanks to their adjustable design. More holes can be added to the crowns of these halters to adjust the fit as needed.
- DURABLE AND CLASSIC DESIGN - these halters have an adjustable figure-8 design that makes them perfect for use with cows, foals, miniature horses, and more. Our halters are built to last and made with premium hardware and nylon.
- PREMIUM DOUBLE-LAYERED CONSTRUCTION - these nylon cow halters are made from heavy-duty double-layered nylon webbing, which is durable, long-lasting, easy to care for, comfortable for your cow to wear, and resistant to rips or tears.
- FEATURES ATTRACTIVE OVERLAY PRINT - our unique halters feature modern and stylish printed designs such as Aztec, Chevron, Paisley, and more on the nose and cheeks of the cow halter, which lets them stand out compared to regular plain nylon halters.
- AVAILABLE IN SIX ATTRACTIVE COLORS - our cow halters are available in Blue Aztec on Black nylon, Red Aztec on Red nylon, Blue Chevron on Hurricane Blue nylon, Paisley on Grey nylon, Geometric on Hurricane Blue nylon, and Grey Floral on Hot Pink nylon.
Crown: 16” - 20”
Crown: 20” - 24”
Our unique patterns are registered with The United States Copyright Office. These 6 patterns (collectively, Copyright Registration Number VA 2-319-342) are individually registered as follows: Blue Aztec (VA 2-326-172), Blue Chevron (pending), Grey Floral (VA 2-326-178), Geometric (VA 2-326-176), Paisley (VA 2-326-180), and Red Aztec (VA 2-326-179).
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
Just perfect. Seems comfortable for the cow and of course it’s super cute!