Super Tough Bottom® is a registered trademark # 6259398
Paris Tack’s line of slow feed hay bags has been meticulously designed, tested, and improved over the past 15 years in order to give you a product superior to anything else available on the market. Our Supreme Slow Feed Top Load Hay Bag is both durable and easy to use. This hay bag features two removable adjustable hanging straps that make our hay bag perfect for use in the stall or trailer. This hay bag features a fold-over top flap that secures with sturdy velcro, to prevent your horse from pulling hay through the top of the bag, and making refilling a breeze! This hay bag also features our exclusive Super Tough Bottom®: a grid of reinforced nylon webbing that will never rip like solid or mesh bottoms. Our bags are built tough from premium materials and are designed to last for years to come. This hay bag is designed to be a great everyday feeder for most horses and other animals: it measures 24x10.5x21.5” and can hold about 2-3 flakes of hay. This hay bag has 2x3.5” rectangular front openings which will prevent hay wastage and slow down their rate of consumption, but still allow for frustration-free feeding. This premium hay bag also includes a 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty offered by Derby Originals.
- CONVENIENT TOP-LOAD DESIGN - this hanging hay bag has an open top that is covered with a fold-over flap and secured with durable velcro. This design is both secure and easy to use: refilling your hay bag only takes seconds!
- HOLDS 2-3 FLAKES OF HAY - this 24x10.5x21.5" hay bag with 2x3.5” rectangular openings holds approx. 2-3 flakes of Timothy, Orchard, Alfalfa, or any other type of hay. Our hay bags were designed to minimize frustration and can be stuffed in seconds.
- SUPER TOUGH BOTTOM® DESIGN - our exclusive Super Tough Bottom® is made of reinforced overlapping nylon webbing. This design allows for superior strength and durability while keeping your hay fresh and allowing dust and debris to exit the bag.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION - horses are designed to spend up to 18 hours a day grazing. Slow feeding allows you to replicate this natural behavior and is recommended by veterinarians to prevent gastric ulcers, colic, and boredom-related behavioral vices.
- SIX MONTH WARRANTY - this hay bag has a 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty offered by Derby Originals. This warranty covers manufacturing defects. Accidental damage or wear and tear is not covered. Contact the manufacturer for more information.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.