Show your American Pride with this stunning Stars and Stripes Series Patriotic Blanket by Tahoe Tack. This unique and luxurious saddle blanket is adorned with the ultimate symbol of American freedom, the mighty Bald Eagle, sitting atop the American flag. This 34 x 38” Western saddle blanket is made from 100% pure New Zealand Wool, renowned for its luxurious feel, quality, and strength. This wool is breathable and moisture-wicking which helps to increase your horse's comfort by preventing overheating and excess sweating. Our tightly woven designs have been constructed to last for many years to come with proper care. This patriotic American flag design saddle blanket is hand-woven and features white stars on a blue background, paired with red and white alternating stripes. Our beautiful patriotic blanket is sure to look stunning in any parade, event, or contest you use it in.
- HANDWOVEN PATRIOTIC DESIGN - this beautiful patriotic stars and stripe design blanket is completely hand-woven and dyed by skilled craftsmen for supreme durability and beauty that will last many years with proper care.
- A PARADE WORTHY PAD - our saddle blanket was meticulously designed in the USA and features embroidered stars on top of hand-woven tight-knit 100% New Zealand Wool for a beautiful finish that is sure to look stunning in parades, events, and contests.
- BALD EAGLE DESIGN - this flashy saddle blanket features an American bald eagle on either side of the blanket, atop our American flag Stars and Stripes print. This beautiful patriotic design is sure to wow in any competition, event, or parade.
- PERFECTLY SHAPED STARS - this premium saddle blanket features perfect hand-shaped stars, unlike other inferior blankets that have misshapen hand-woven stars. This careful detail gives this blanket a smoother and cleaner finish compared to others.
- MAKES A STUNNING RUG - this saddle blanket isn't just for horses, but is also great for your home! This beautiful 34 x 38" stars and stripes blanket can be laid flat to turn it into an attractive hand-woven patriotic rectangular rug.
This Western saddle blanket should be regularly cleaned and maintained in order to ensure your horse's comfort and prolong the lifespan of the blanket. Never machine wash or dry your blanket. Instead, you should regularly clean it of dirt and fur by gently brushing it with a soft brush. Next, use a vacuum hose to remove any remaining debris from your blanket. Once your blanket is mostly clean, you can wash it with lukewarm to cold water and Woolite™ or specialty saddle pad cleaner to remove any further dirt and sweat. It's important that, after washing, you store your blanket properly on a rack without any tack on top of it to allow it to maintain its shape and thoroughly dry out.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.