Paris Tack’s 1200D Horse Hay Bag with Mesh Ventilation Flaps have revolutionized the hay bag market. Traditional hay bags are fully enclosed and can cause problems with moisture, which is potentially harmful to your animals. Our revolutionary design features 2 mesh ventilation windows around the bag to combat this problem. These vents are made of a reinforced mesh that is covered in a 1200D nylon flap. This covering still allows fresh air to enter the bag while protecting the hay inside. This exclusive design also prevents anything from entering your hay bag and spoiling your hay. This, combined with our ultra-tough 1200D nylon shell and reinforced seams result in a hay bag that is built horse tough and designed to last.
- IMPROVED VENTILATION FOR OPTIMUM HAY FRESHNESS - our exclusive mesh ventilation window design keeps your hay cleaner, drier, and fresher than traditional hay bags. These bags have 2 total vent flaps with 1 on each side of the hay bag.
- HOLDS 2-3 FLAKES OF HAY - this 19x12x19" hay bag with a 7” circular front opening holds approx. 2-3 flakes of Timothy, Orchard, Alfalfa, or any other type of hay. Our hay bags were designed to minimize frustration and can be stuffed in seconds.
- ULTRA-DURABLE 1200D DESIGN - unlike other flimsy hay bags, ours is made of premium 1200D nylon fabric with reinforced seams. Our hay bag is 2-3x tougher than your average bag, which is why we back them with a 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION - horses are designed to spend up to 18 hours a day grazing. Slow feeding allows you to replicate this natural behavior and is recommended by veterinarians to prevent gastric ulcers, colic, and boredom-related behavioral vices.
- SIX MONTH WARRANTY - this hay bag has a 6-month limited manufacturer's warranty offered by Derby Originals. This warranty covers manufacturing defects. Accidental damage or wear and tear is not covered. Contact the manufacturer for more information.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
My husband is a barrel racer and when we would go to races, our horses would eat too quickly so we used a slow feeder. But so much hay was wasted that fell from the other bag so I found these that have the closed bottom so hardly any hay falls to the ground! Now, virtually no hay is wasted, our horses do not eat quickly, and most importantly, they come in my husband's favorite color (orange)!!