Paris Tack’s Double Layered Leather Grow With Me Adjustable Horse Foal Halter features a figure-8 design and two sizes of crown pieces that allow for you to adjust the opening sizes for the nose and neck, making sure your halter fits perfectly as your foal grows. Our halters are safe and designed to be comfortable for foals to wear thanks to their soft leather construction that won’t rub or irritate.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR FOAL’S COMFORT IN MIND - this halter features a soft leather construction that is comfortable and safe for long term wear. Paris Tack's grow with me halter is designed to never rub, pinch, or irritate your foal.
- SAFETY EASY-CATCH AND BREAKAWAY DESIGN - these halters have a leather crown that is designed to break and free your foal in the event their halter becomes caught or tangled. This safety design allows this halter to be used in the pasture or stall.
- DESIGNED TO FIT GROWING FOALS - these halters have an adjustable figure-8 design that allows you to adjust the fit of this halter. This halter includes two crownpieces that can be changed out as your foal grows for a long-lasting fit.
- INCLUDES TWO CROWN PIECES - Paris Tack's grow with me halter comes with two sizes of crownpiece so that you can adjust the halter to fit most foals from newborn to weanling size.
- SOFT LEATHER PADDING- Our halter is the only one with an extra layer of soft leather padding.
- AVAILABLE IN TWO LEATHER COLORS - our foal halters are available in two attractive leather colors: Black and Havana
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
Love the price and quality of these halters!
Quality arrived quickly
Wonderful halter, perfect for my foal.
This halter is of very good quality & looks like it will grow with the foal. EXCLENT!
Was looking for this type halter that Ive always used on our babies. Everything I found was stapled or riveted in a cheap manner. I finally found the one I was looking for that is stitched. The bonus on these halters is padding under the noseband! Nice and soft for the little ones. We do not leave them on 24/7 as with any halter can be risky. Only used while walking in and out from stall to pasture or soft training. Easy to get on and off. Very pleased!