Dried mud, hair, hay, and other debris should be regularly brushed off your blanket. A stiff dandy brush often works best for this. Keeping your blanket clean helps extend its lifespan, as well as help to keep your horse clean and happy. You can also use a damp, soapy rag to remove mud/debris and then wipe your blanket dry. Fleece blankets should only be hand washed and never machine washed. All removable parts should be removed before washing, all velcro straps velcroed together, and your blanket should only be washed in a detergent made for use with horse blankets, or gentle animal-safe cleaners. When washing, use cool water and hand wash gently. Do not use fabric softener with any of our blankets as it will damage their waterproofing and breathing abilities and prevent the blanket from wicking water and sweat off your horse. All of our blankets should be air-dried or line-dried, never put in a dryer. If your blanket becomes nicked or torn, the blanket should immediately be sewn or patched to prevent further damage from occurring.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR HORSE'S COMFORT IN MIND - this premium horse blanket by Derby Originals was meticulously designed here in the USA to be comfortable for your horse to wear. This sturdy blanket is made of durable and high-quality materials.
- INNOVATIVE, MODERN BLANKET DESIGN - our new Nordic-Tough reflective blanket series boasts new premium features such as quick-clip double chest buckles, adjust-to-fit neck straps, a safety reflective bodied design, contoured fit, and more.
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM INDOOR COMFORT - this premium stable blanket was designed to be warm, draft and wind-resistant, breathable, water-resistant, and comfortable to wear no matter how long your horse is blanketed indoors.
- WARMING TRIPLE LAYER DESIGN - this blanket features a soft but strong 210T inner lining, 200g of polyfil insulation that provides extra warmth without overheating, and a soft 420D nylon exterior that is breathable and water-resistant.
- UNIQUE WEST-COAST DESIGN - this blanket features West Coast style straps, which are reinforced adjustable nylon belly and leg straps that feature synthetic leather reinforcement patches to prevent rips or tears.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.