Derby Originals Comfort Stretch series of lycra wear was designed with your horse’s comfort in mind. All of Derby’s lycra wear is made of soft, stretchable, non-rubbing and moisture-wicking lycra that won’t damage or break your horse’s fur, but instead protect it from dirt/debris, insects, polish the coat, and harmful UV rays. Our lycra wear is also perfect for training your horse’s mane to lay flat or to one side, for keeping the coat clean and shiny, and for preventing sun bleaching. It can also be used to keep braids and banded hair neat and tidy. Our lycra gear can also be used as blanket underlayments as a non-bulky warming layer.
Lycra fabric resists tears, snags, and has excellent stretching properties and “memory”. Our design features extra large eye and ear holes to accommodate for differences in each horse’s build, while still allowing for a perfect fit.
COMFORTABLE, STRETCHABLE CONSTRUCTION - this shoulder guard is made of a solid, durable lycra construction that stretches with and conforms to your horse’s body and provides a comfortable, chafe-free fit that won’t damage the hair coat.
FORM-FITTING DESIGN - the solid lycra body of this guard conforms to your horse’s head and neck to create an ideal fit that will not inhibit your horse’s movement but will protect the skin and coat from insects, dust/debris, and the sun.
KEEPS YOUR HORSE CLEAN - this shoulder guard is perfect for keeping freshly bathed, shaved, or clipped horses clean before shows or competitions, or for protecting horses from biting insects or harsh sun and dangerous UV rays.
MULTIPLE SIZES AND COLORS - this shoulder guard is available in Medium (70-74”) and Large (76-80”) sizes, and in four attractive colors: Black, Royal Blue, Plum Purple, and Caribbean Blue.
STURDY BUCKLE CLOSURE - this lycra shoulder guard features a sturdy buckle in the girth area for easy hassle-free placement and removal.
MACHINE WASHABLE - all of Derby Originals lycra wear is machine washable. It is recommended that you use warm water with gentle horse-safe, bleach-free detergent, and avoid fabric softener/dryer sheets. All lycra wear should be hang dried.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.