Derby Originals Crochet Horse Fly Veil Ear Bonnet with Fringe has been designed to not only help your horse look great, but to keep them more comfortable and focused when under saddle. Our ear nets provide a barrier between your horse’s ears and the outside world, which helps to muffle loud sounds to keep your horse calm and focused during competitions and events. Our bonnets also help protect against insect bites, sunburn, frostbite, dirt, debris, and more. This ear bonnet is made of soft woven cotton to promote optimum comfort. Cotton is breathable and gentle against your horse’s delicate skin, making it comfortable to wear any time of year.
- HELPS TO KEEP YOUR HORSE FOCUSED - ear bonnets muffle sound, which can help keep your horse calm and focused when at a competition or under saddle. Our ear bonnets can be used in combination with earplugs for very nervous or sound-sensitive horses.
- IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE EARS - our soft knit ear bonnets are made from breathable, soft, and comfortable to wear cotton that provides a barrier to protect your horse’s sensitive ears from dirt, debris, insects, loud sounds, and other irritations.
- PREVENTS EAR IRRITATION - this cotton ear bonnet is designed to protect your horse’s delicate ears from things like sunburn, frostbite, bug bites, and more. Our ear nets are comfortable to wear year-round and are preferred by horses.
- HAND CROCHETED DESIGN - these ear bonnets for horses have been hand crocheted by skilled craftsmen for a high-quality finish that will look great on your horse wherever you go: whether you're on a trail, at the barn, or in the show arena.
- COTTON FRINGE TASSELS - this fly veil features cotton fringe tassels that frame your horse's head. These tassels are designed to move as your horse does in order to discourage insects from landing on or around their face or their ears.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
BARGAIN BIN Crochet Horse Fly Veil Ear Bonnet with Fringe