Tahoe Tack’s “Pleasure Rider” series is composed of beautiful leather and nylon headstalls that are made with trail riding and other similar equestrian activities in mind. These halters are beautiful and high-quality, with durable, more plain designs that are suited to trail rides and pleasure riding. This series was designed with quality in mind and features classic western designs.
Bit to Bit: 42.5" - 51.5"Browband: 18"
Throat latch: 52" overall length
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- DRAFT SIZE - this headstall is available in Draft sizing to accommodate most drafts large or small.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - this headstall and rein set is available in four nylon colors: Black, Royal Blue, Lime Green, and Red.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this browband headstall includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 85” long.
- GREAT FOR TRAILS - this headstall is ideal for trail riding, training, or riding lessons thanks to its sturdy but soft nylon construction.
- 85" Split reins included
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
This headstall was exactly as described. It fit my quarter horse and I love the purple color. Very nice for the price.
Works great for my Clydesdale!