Tahoe Tack’s “Jewel of the West” collection was designed to dazzle in the show ring and is composed of only the most beautiful headstalls which are adorned with hand-tooled accents, conchos, show spots, crystals, and many other elegant features. These headstalls exemplify the beauty of fine western tack and are meant to highlight your horse’s features and allow you to stand out in the show ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this headstall includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 93” long.
- SILVER SPOTTING AND CONCHOS - this headstall is adorned with silver berry conchos on the browband and cheekpieces, and the browband, crown, and cheekpieces are also decorated with silver spotting.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.
Full Horse (1000-1250lbs)
Bit to Bit: 37.5” - 45.5”