Tahoe Tack’s “Jewel of the West” collection was designed to dazzle in the show ring and is composed of only the most beautiful headstalls which are adorned with hand-tooled accents, conchos, show spots, crystals, and many other elegant features. These headstalls exemplify the beauty of fine western tack and are meant to highlight your horse’s features and allow you to stand out in the show ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Miniature Horse, Pony, and Full Horse sizing to accommodate most equines large or small.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this browband includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 82” long.
- TURQUOISE AND SILVER CONCHOS - this headstall features stunning turquoise accents intermingled with decorative silver spots all along the browband, crown, cheekpieces, and along the matching reins.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.
Miniature Horse (150-300lbs)
- Browband: 14"
- Bit to Bit: 27" - 33"
Pony (500 - 800lbs)
- Browband: 15"
- Bit to Bit: 29" - 36"
Full Horse (900 - 1250lbs)
- Browband: 16.5"
- Bit to Bit: 38" - 45"