Paris Tack has been a producer of all types of English tack and goods for 20 years, from everyday classics to the modern and innovative. Our English tack pieces are only made from real leather and feature high-quality hardware, and are designed to be both attractive and functional.
- HELPS TO IMPROVE CONFIDENCE WHILE RIDING - this grab strap is ideal for new or young riders who are still learning how to balance while riding, or those who are just looking for an extra handhold for increased safety.
- SECURELY ATTACHES TO SADDLE D-RINGS - this grab strap attaches to the dees on either side of your English saddle with a pair of sturdy buckles. This grab strap is not just a handhold, but is also great for using as a strap to carry your saddle from.
- AVAILABLE IN THREE COLORS - these grab straps are available in the colors Black, Havana, and Chestnut to match almost any English saddle.
- UNIVERSAL SIZING - these grab straps measure approximately 12”, which is universally sized to fit most riders and English saddles. These grab straps work well for use as a handhold as well as a carry strap.
- HELPS TO IMPROVE RIDING SAFETY - English saddles do not have horns, so in the event of a horse spooking or bucking, there is not much to grab hold onto to keep your seat. Our grab straps provide you with a sturdy handhold so you don’t lose your grip.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
Just the right length.
Perfect as oh no handle. Replaces a neck strap. Used on saddle when I am learning to ride. Nice sturdy leather. Great for lifting saddle off the horse.
Great grab strap for my saddle! Matches my dressage saddle color/leather. Works well when I "grab" it as I trot!
I am so happy, the quality is great and I got my order super fast!
thank you my oh ????? strap..lol i am gonna need it. lol