- ALL PURPOSE - Made with soft durable fleece which will keep your dogs cozy and happy. Can be used indoors to keep your dog warm & comfy or can be worn outside to protect against winter conditions. Makes an excellent windbreaker.
- SIMPLE PULL OVER or PULL OFF - Convenient and time efficient blankets with no zipper or snaps. Adjustable front chest and belly hook and loop velcro closures provide the perfect fit. No hassle so you can quickly be on the go. Use alone or under another coat for added warmth.
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE OR EMBROIDER - Attractive colors are perfect for designing your pup's personal vest design. Create your pooch's own ugly Christmas sweater or Halloween costume. Available in Burgundy with Grey, Navy with Grey, and Black with Teal. Popular for walks, jogs, and running.
- SIZE IS DETERMINED BY LENGTH - Every canine is an individual so please measure your dog before selecting a size. The offered sizes accommodate many breeds. Available in x-small, small, medium, large, X-large, XX-Large. Measured in inches just like a dog horse blanket 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", & 30".
- MORE THAN JUST PET APPAREL - These jackets are an excellent way to relieve stiffness and soreness of your aging dogs. Selecting one of these coats for a senior doggie can provide gentle heating to their hips and joints to keep them comfortable. The heavy-duty fleeces are tear resistant and provide padding when laying down.
Updated October 2020
Please read our updated terms as they have changed due to COVID-19.
Due to health and safety concerns from the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot accept returns on any used merchandise. Used returns will be refused and returned to the buyer or destroyed.
30 Day Return Policy
Eligible products in new condition purchased directly from Tack Wholesale LLC qualify to be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. All return or exchange products must be in new and unused condition (in the original packaging with all tags and inserts intact) to qualify to receive a refund. New and unused condition is defined as the product being in the same condition as it was received.
Tack Wholesale LLC is not responsible for any return shipping charges except in the case of incorrectly sent or defective merchandise. We will determine this at our discretion, and this does not apply to any Bargain Bin, Closeout, or Scratch and Dent items. In cases where we have determined an item to be defective, we will provide the customer with a pre-paid return shipping label at our discretion. If you believe you have received an incorrect or defective product, please submit a return request with a detailed explanation of this issue. Please keep in mind that we may require photos of the merchandise you received before this label can be issued.
All returns requests must be sent through the return form below. All returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30 day period. Return requests placed outside of this period will not be accepted.
If you would like to exchange the product you ordered for a different size/color, you can do so by returning your original product in new and unused condition and then placing a new order for the product you want.
Bargain Bin and Closeout Return Policy
Bargain Bin, Closeout, Scratch and Dent, Last Piece, or Warehouse Find products are not eligible for returns or refunds. For these products, all sales are final.
These products are heavily discounted and we will do our best to accurately photograph and describe these products. Please note that some items may have minor marks or imperfections not specifically stated on the listing.
How to Submit a Return
To return a product, please fill out the return form below. We will respond to your return request within *1-3 business days with instructions for how to return your product and a return authorization (RA) number. Once our returns department has received your return package back, they will inspect your return within 1-3 business days, and initiate your refund.
Product Warranty Issues
Please note that we are not responsible for honoring product warranties, these warranties are offered by the product manufacturer and you must directly contact them regarding these issues. Before you contact the product manufacturer regarding warranty coverage, please ensure you have properly registered your product on their website to activate the warranty.
My dog absolutely loves this coat. He wears it outside on cool days and inside on cold days. It keeps him toasty and happy. The coat is soft but durable for things like rolling in grass and leaves but also good for snuggling on the couch. We were so happy with our purchase we bought a second one. It’s a great fall jacket and we can layer it under his winter coat. I have a 75lb American Staffordshire Terrier and I bought the 26”.
This is the perfect house coat. Hard to find. Our Std Poodle loves it after she comes in wet from the snow.