Derby Originals 90” XL Hankering Horse Slow Feed Poly Rope Multi-Bale Hay Net with 2x2” Holes
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Hay Nets
Vendor: Derby Originals
DURABLE POLY ROPE DESIGN - this hay net is made of a durable poly rope material that is resistant to breaking or tearing, as well as damage from UV rays, mold, or mildew.
HOLDS 1-2 FULL BALES - 90” hay nets will hold between 1-2 full two-string bales, depending on the hay type and flake size, and how dense the hay is packed. These nets are rated to last the average horse about 96 hours or more.
FEED YOUR HORSE MORE NATURALLY - this hay net is designed to force your horse to eat slower and over a longer period of time, which mimics natural grazing and is proven to reduce colic and ulcer risks and be healthier for your horse.
MAKES A GREAT GRAZER - this hay net was designed to work being hung like a traditional hay net, or used out in pasture as a grazer. To use as a grazer, simply fill the hay net, tie the top closed and hide the remaining rope, and set it out for your horses to eat from.
PREVENTS HAY WASTAGE - whether you’re using your XL Hankering Horse hay net in the barn or pasture, this hay net is designed to cut hay wastage by up to 90% by preventing hay from becoming soiled or excess pulled from the net.
This hay net was tied by hand, so the hole size may vary slightly. The average hole size for this net is approx. 2x2”, which is the most commonly used and recommended opening size for slow-feeding the average horse. This size net opening will prevent excess hay wastage, while slowing down your horse’s feeding rate to a more natural, grazing-style pace. This size hay net is rated for use with any type of hay. For smaller horses and livestock animals, a smaller hole size may be necessary if the animals are able to pull hay too quickly from this style of net.
UV, Mold, and Mildew Resistant
This world class Derby Originals hay net is made from a polyester rope that is extremely resistant to damage from UV rays, or mold and mildew. These hay nets have been tested in wet and damp conditions and have held up strong, with no damage or smell, even when hay was left to completely rot in them. These hay nets are great for those who have to soak their animal’s hay, for all-season use, or use outside in the pasture.
Net Material: Polyester
Hole Size: 2x2”
Net Length: 90”
Hardware Type: N/A
Hanging Rope: Yes
UV Resistant: Yes
Mold/Mildew Resistant: Yes
Available Colors: Yellow, Purple, and Black
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger