Tahoe Tack’s “Pleasure Rider” series is composed of beautiful lather and nylon headstalls that are made with trail riding and other similar equestrian activities in mind. These halters are beautiful and high-quality, with durable, more plain designs that are suited to trail rides and pleasure riding. This series was designed with quality in mind and features classic western designs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Cob/Arab, and Full Horse and Draft sizing to accommodate most equines large or small.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - this headstall and rein set is available in three nylon colors: Black, Purple, and Pink.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this browband includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 79” long.
- GREAT FOR TRAILS - this headstall is ideal for trail riding, training, or riding lessons thanks to its sturdy but soft nylon construction.