Tahoe Tack LightUp LED Reflective Safety Battery Operated Breast Collar
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Breast Collars
Vendor: Tahoe Tack
Tahoe Tack has been making beautiful and high-quality western breast collars for over 20 years. Their breast collars feature a mix of high-quality, durable, traditional designs and elegant features that are available in every style, color, or pattern of breast collar, designed to suit all riders. Whether you’re looking for a sturdy tripping collar, a hand-tooled, ornately spotted collar for the show ring, or looking for a simple breast collar to use on trails, Tahoe has the perfect breast collar to suit your needs.
This LED breast collar is designed to promote safety during dark, foggy, or other low-light conditions by making your horse highly visible and reflective. This breast collar does not fit like a traditional breast collar and was not intended to be used for high-impact activities like roping. Instead, it is designed to be a stand-alone safety feature, or worn over a traditional leather/nylon/rope breast collar as a cover that allows for added visibility, while your traditional breast collar functions as it was meant to. This LED breast collar is incredibly thin and lightweight so that you can add it overtop of a breast collar without adding unnecessary bulk or weight on your horse.
This breast collar does not have rigging/tug straps, and instead has an adjustable neck strap that can be fitted over your horse’s neck like a neck strap, or attached around the horn of your saddle if you would like it to fit higher above the shoulders, such as with a pulling collar. This breast collar also has an adjustable strap that connects to the girth via a sturdy swiveling trigger snap. Our snaps are designed to be easily removable and replaceable to extend the life of your LED breastcollar.
This breast collar features large patches of highly reflective material along the body, and a 9.5” strip of red LED backlit material going down the center for heightened visibility. These LEDs are powered by replaceable, long-lasting batteries.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this breast collar was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality nylon that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - this breast collar was designed to help prevent riding accidents and promote safety when trail riding, when riding near roads, or in low light conditions.
- REMOVABLE STAINLESS STEEL SNAP - included with every breastcollar is a heavy-duty stainless steel trigger snap that allows for an easy on and off attachment to your girth.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION - this breast collar is made from a lightweight yet strong polyester and nylon construction, which makes it perfect for adding overtop of your favorite breastcollar as an added safety feature.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - this breast collar features an adjustable strap along the neck, and the girth strap is also highly adjustable, allowing for this breast collar to fit most horses weighing 900-1500lbs.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger