Tahoe Tack has been making beautiful and high-quality western breast collars for over 20 years. Their breast collars feature a mix of high-quality, durable, traditional designs and elegant features that are available in every style, color, or pattern of breast collar, designed to suit all riders. Whether you’re looking for a sturdy tripping collar, a hand-tooled, ornately spotted collar for the show ring, or looking for a simple breast collar to use on trails, Tahoe has the perfect breast collar to suit your needs.
This LED breast collar is designed to promote safety during dark, foggy, or other low-light conditions by making your horse highly visible and reflective. This breast collar does not fit like a traditional breast collar and was not intended to be used for high-impact activities like roping. Instead, it is designed to be a stand-alone safety feature, or worn over a traditional leather/nylon/rope breast collar as a cover that allows for added visibility, while your traditional breast collar functions as it was meant to. This LED breast collar is incredibly thin and lightweight so that you can add it overtop of a breast collar without adding unnecessary bulk or weight on your horse.
This breast collar does not have rigging/tug straps, and instead has an adjustable neck strap that can be fitted over your horse’s neck like a neck strap, or attached around the horn of your saddle if you would like it to fit higher above the shoulders, such as with a pulling collar. This breast collar also has an adjustable strap that connects to the girth via a sturdy swiveling trigger snap. Our snaps are designed to be easily removable and replaceable to extend the life of your LED breastcollar.
This breast collar features large patches of highly reflective material along the body, and a 9.5” strip of red LED backlit material going down the center for heightened visibility. These LEDs are powered by replaceable, long-lasting batteries.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this breast collar was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality nylon that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - this breast collar was designed to help prevent riding accidents and promote safety when trail riding, when riding near roads, or in low light conditions.
- REMOVABLE STAINLESS STEEL SNAP - included with every breastcollar is a heavy-duty stainless steel trigger snap that allows for an easy on and off attachment to your girth.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION - this breast collar is made from a lightweight yet strong polyester and nylon construction, which makes it perfect for adding overtop of your favorite breastcollar as an added safety feature.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - this breast collar features an adjustable strap along the neck, and the girth strap is also highly adjustable, allowing for this breast collar to fit most horses weighing 900-1500lbs.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.