Derby Originals Reflective Fly Mask with Ears and Nose & One Year Limited Warranty*
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Fly Masks
Vendor: Derby Originals
Derby Originals Reflective Fly Mask with Ears and Nose
Protect your horse from pesky flies and harmful UV rays with Derby Originals Reflective Fly Mask with Ears and Nose. Designed with your horse in mind, this fly mask features reflective trim along the top portion of the mask, durable & breathable UV blocking mesh to protect the horses sensitive skin and eyes, heavy duty double Velcro closure with elastic to ensure a snug & secure fit, and fleece lined edges, soft nylon material on chin area, and soft mesh around ears to prevent rubs, sores & irritation. This item comes with a one year limited warranty from the manufacturer, Derby Originals.
Key Features & Item Specifications
- Features flashy reflective trim across the top of the mask for added safety for horses in pastures, fields & on trails.
- Designed with a heavy duty, double Velcro closure with elastic to ensure a secure & snug fit.
- Durable, breathable UV blocking mesh featured around the horses face section to prevent sun damage to horses skin and eyes.
- Fleece lined edges, soft nylon material on chin area, and soft mesh around ears to prevent rubs, sores & irritation.
- Item includes a one year limited warranty from the Manufacturer Derby Originals. Warranty card included in purchase for hassle free online registration.
Small - Pony - Approx. 500-700 lbs
Medium - Cob/Arabian - Approx. 700-900 lbs
Large - Full Horse - Approx. 900-1100 lbs
X-Large - Oversize/Warmblood - Approx. 1100-1300 lbs
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger