DURABLE POLY ROPE DESIGN - this hay net is made of a durable poly rope material that is resistant to breaking or tearing, as well as damage from UV rays, mold, or mildew.
HOLDS UP TO A FULL BALE - 56” hay nets will hold up approx. 12-16 flakes of hay (up to a full two-string bale), depending on the hay type and flake size, and how dense the hay is packed. These nets are rated to last the average horse about 72 hours or more.
PERFECT FOR LIVESTOCK - this hay net has a smaller opening sizes that is safer for and perfect for smaller livestock animals such as sheep, goats, and miniature horses who may eat too fast from or get hooves caught in larger hay nets.
FEED YOUR HORSE MORE NATURALLY - this hay net is designed to force your horse to eat slower and over a longer period of time, which mimics natural grazing and is proven to reduce colic and ulcer risks and be healthier for your horse.
MAKES A GREAT GRAZER - this hay net was designed to work being hung like a traditional hay net, or used out in pasture as a grazer. To use as a grazer, simply fill the hay net, tie the top closed and hide the remaining rope, and set it out for your horses to eat from.
This hay net was tied by hand, so the hole size may vary slightly. The average hole size for this net is approx. 1x1”, which is recommended for use with smaller livestock animals and for horses that eat hay too fast from nets with larger openings. This size net opening will prevent excess hay wastage, while slowing down your horse’s feeding rate to a more natural, grazing-style pace. This size hay net is rated for use with any type of hay, although hays like Alfalfa may be harder to eat from these nets, in which case we recommend using a larger net hole.
UV, Mold, and Mildew Resistant
This world class Derby Originals hay net is made from a polyester rope that is extremely resistant to damage from UV rays, or mold and mildew. These hay nets have been tested in wet and damp conditions and have held up strong, with no damage or smell, even when hay was left to completely rot in them. These hay nets are great for those who have to soak their animal’s hay, for all-season use, or use outside in the pasture.
Net Material: Polyester
Hole Size: 1x1” - 2x2" (Hand-Tied Variation)
Net Length: 56”
Hardware Type: N/A
Hanging Rope: Yes
UV Resistant: Yes
Mold/Mildew Resistant: Yes
Available Colors: Black, Purple, and Hurricane Blue
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.