DESIGNED WITH YOUR HORSE’S COMFORT IN MIND - this 1200D turnout blanket features a modern, premium design that is comfortable to wear, durable, and designed to warm without overheating.
THE PERFECT EVERYDAY BLANKET - this versatile blanket was designed to fit most horse, warmblood, and draft breeds and be the perfect every-day blanket for chilly autumn, winter, and spring weather and for use in both dry and wet conditions.
DURABLE TRIPLE LAYER DESIGN - this blanket features a silky soft, no-rub 210T inner lining, a 300g PolyFil insulation filling that provides extra warmth without overheating, and a sturdy 1200D exterior that is ripstop, breathable, and waterproof.
DESIGNED FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE - this sturdy turnout blanket was designed to be comfortable to wear both indoors and out. Our durable ripstop design means this blanket is great for use out in the pasture and group turnout.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY - this blanket is eligible for a two-year manufacturer’s warranty by Derby Originals, which guarantees against quality/manufacturing defects (accidents are not covered). Go to derbyoriginals.com to register your blanket today.
Dried mud, hair, hay, and other debris should be regularly brushed off your blanket. A stiff dandy brush often works best for this. Keeping your blanket clean helps extend its lifespan, as well as help to keep your horse clean and happy. You can also use a damp, soapy rag to remove mud/debris and then wipe your blanket dry, for waterproof nylon blankets.
Nylon blankets can be washed in your standard washing machine. All removable parts, such as elastic leg straps, should be removed before washing, all velcro straps velcroed together, and your blanket should only be washed in a detergent made for use with horse blankets, or gentle animal-safe cleaners. Use cool water and a gentle washing cycle. Do not use fabric softener with any of our blankets as it will damage their waterproofing and breathing abilities and prevent the blanket from wicking water and sweat off your horse. All of our blankets should be air-dried or line-dried, not put in a dryer.
If your blanket becomes nicked or torn, the blanket should immediately be sewn or patched to prevent further damage from occurring. All elastic leg straps, if replaceable, should be regularly inspected and replaced when they become worn and stretched out in order to ensure your horse’s safety.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
My boy is a 15.3h appendix and it fit him perfectly! Wonderful quality!
This is a really nice warm blanket especially when temperatures reach below zero! Sturdy and good quality. The red looks great on my black and white paint!