Derby Originals 600D Shimmering Star Ripstop Waterproof Nylon Medium Weight Mini Horse and Pony Turnout Blanket
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Turnout Blankets
Vendor: Derby Originals
Our 600D Shimmering Star Ripstop Waterproof Nylon Medium Weight Mini Horse and Pony Turnout Blankets were designed to offer an adorable, colorful, yet still hardy blanket option for the little equine in your life! These blankets are a mix of fun pink and purple stars on a pink background with purple accenting and a pink and purple striped trim. This blanket has all your favorite turnout blanket features: front chest buckles, a shoulder gusset, a fleece wither protector, crossed belly straps, removable elastic leg straps, and a tail cover.
Waterproof Construction: this blanket is made from a waterproof nylon material covered in a Teflon coating. These blankets are guaranteed to be fully waterproof unless the blanket is ripped/torn, or the Teflon coating is damaged through improper washing or cleaning, or abuse of the blanket.
- THE PERFECT WINTER BLANKET - this blanket is the perfect winter blanket for almost any horse and climate, due to it’s highly adjustable and classic features, hefty 250g of Polyfil, and sturdy ripstop nylon shell.
- COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE FIT - this blanket features a shoulder gusset for an advanced freedom of movement, a soft fleece wither protector, and a soft 210T nylon inner lining to prevent irritation on the hair coat.
- DESIGNED TO FIT MINIS AND PONIES - this blanket was designed to best fit the bodies of miniature horses and pony breeds, who often differ in conformation when compared to horses.
- RIPSTOP NYLON OUTER SHELL - this blanket features a 600D ripstop nylon construction that is extremely tear and cut resistant, meaning that you can leave your horse in the barn or at pasture without worry of a blanket tear.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY - this blanket comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty through Derby Originals, which protects against manufacturing and quality defects.
This turnout blanket is sized in the same manner that you will size any other horse blanket: by measuring, in inches, from the center of your horse’s chest to the end of your horse’s rump. If your horse is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to the closest available size.
Blanket Style: Turnout Blanket
Weight: Medium Weight
Tail Cover: Yes
Wither Protector: Yes
Shoulder Gussets: Yes
Inner Lining: 210T Nylon
Belly Closure: Crossed Surcingles
Leg Straps: Crossed Elastic
Colors Available: Shimmering Star
Sizes Available: 36”, 40”, 44”, 48”, 54”, 58”, 60”, 62”, 64”, and 66”
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger