Derby Originals Wool Water Repellent Duck Canvas Lightweight Winter Turnout Horse Blanket
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Stable Blankets
Vendor: Derby Originals
Our Wool Water Repellent Duck Canvas Lightweight Winter Turnout Horse Blanket was designed to keep your horse comfortable during harsh fall and winter weather. The warm wool lining on these blankets will insulate your horse and help keep them warm even if it’s wet, while also wicking away sweat and water from your horse. The sturdy canvas lining was designed to hold up against even the roughest horses. This blanket is also ideal for other equines such as donkeys and mules.
Water Resistant Construction: this blanket is made from a water-resistant canvas fabric that helps to prevent rain and snow from permeating the blanket and getting your horse wet. These blankets are not completely waterproof though and are not recommended for long-term use in wet or damp conditions due to the possibility of mildew. These blankets can be treated with products to make them fully waterproof if desired.
- STURDY DUCK CANVAS CONSTRUCTION - this blanket is made of an 18oz heavy-duty water-resistant duck canvas outer shell, which provides extra protection against the elements.
- PURE WOOL LINING - this blanket is made of a pure wool lining, which provides warmth and insulation even when wet, is breathable, moisture-wicking, and sourced from eco-friendly, renewable fibers.
- ADJUSTABLE, COMFORTABLE FIT - this blanket features an adjustable chest and belly as well as a soft fleece wither protector and shoulder protectors on either side and a cozy, soft wool lining.
- RIPSTOP FRONT LINING - this blanket features a ripstop nylon front lining to prevent damage to the chest area of the blanket, where horses are likely to try and grab at blankets with their teeth.
- THE ULTIMATE STABLE BLANKET - this sturdy canvas blanket is lightweight and breathable, but guaranteed to keep your horse cozy with its insulating wool lining.
This turnout blanket is sized in the same manner that you will size any other horse blanket: by measuring, in inches, from the center of your horse’s chest to the end of your horse’s rump. If your horse is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to the closest available size.
Blanket Style: Turnout Blanket
Waterproof: No (Water Resistant)
Material: Duck Canvas with Wool Lining
Tail Cover: No
Wither Protector: Yes
Shoulder Gussets: Yes
Inner Lining: Wool
Belly Closure: Single Surgical
Leg Straps: West Style
Colors Available: Brown
Sizes Available: 68”, 70”, 72”, 74”, 76”, 78”, 80”, 82”, and 84”
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger