Derby Originals Classic Horse Soft Fleece Sheet or Blanket Liner
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Fleece Sheets & Blanket Liners
Vendor: Derby Originals
Our Classic Soft Fleece Sheet or Blanket Liner is a must-have for every horse owner: whether you need a lightweight layer to help dry your horse after a bath or keep them clean before a show, are looking for a cover to keep flies away from your horse in the summer, or are looking for a cozy, soft underlayment to keep your horse warm and prevent blanket irritation during the winter, our fleece sheet is perfect! These fleece blankets are even perfect for other equines such as mules and donkeys!
SOFT FLEECE CONSTRUCTION - this blanket is made from a super soft and plush polar fleece that is guaranteed to help keep your horse warm and comfortable in cold weather.
MOISTURE WICKING - our fleece is designed to be moisture wicking to help keep your horse comfortable. These sheets are great for use after a bath, or preventing moisture and sweat buildup under a blanket.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - these blankets can function as a lightweight cooler and absorb sweat, as a warm sheet for a cold fall or winter day, before a show to keep your horse clean, or as a comfortable blanket underlayment during harsh weather.
THE PERFECT BLANKET LINER - our classic fleece sheets were designed to comfortably fit under your favorite blanket so that during harsh winter weather, you can give your horse an extra layer of protection against the elements.
HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN - this fleece sheet features premium polar fleece, and traditional blanket features like low cross surcingles, a wither protector, a tail tie, and front buckle closures for easy on and off.
This fleece sheet is sized in the same manner that you will size any other horse blanket: by measuring, in inches, from the center of your horse’s chest, to the end of your horse’s rump. If your horse is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to the closest available size.
Blanket Style: Fleece Cooler/Blanket Underlayment
Tail Cover: No
Wither Protector: No
Shoulder Gussets: No
Inner Lining: Fleece
Belly Closure: Crossed Surcingles
Leg Straps: None
Colors Available: Navy Blue and Hunter Green
Sizes Available: 69”, 72”, 75”, 76”, 78”, 81”, and 84”
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger