This Derby Originals fly mask is one of the top fly masks on the market and will not disappoint. It not only provides comfort but also provided style. The fly mask is available in five fun colors as well as a patriotic design to help show your horse's personality. It comes in five sizes: Mini, Small (Pony), medium (Cob / Arab), Large (Full), X-Large (Warmblood). The fly mask will help keep away all the pest and insects that normally bother your horse. The protective covers over the ears can also help any flys or other insects from laying eggs in your horse's ears. Along with some fly spray or a fly sheet your horse is sure to be protected from flies and enjoy the warm weather. Every equestrian owner that use fly masks should have at least one of these if not more. If you enjoy this fly mask be sure to check out the same style in new donkey sizes.
Small - Pony - Approx. 500-700 lbs
Medium - Cob/Arabian - Approx. 700-900 lbs
Large - Full Horse - Approx. 900-1100 lbs
X-Large - Oversize/Warmblood - Approx. 1100-1300 lbs
- DESIGN - This unique fringe design helps swat away the flies. The fringes can be a great alternative to the typical mesh material.
- PROTECTION - This fly mask will block 75% of the dangerous UV rays that can harm your horse's sensitive soft-tissue and/or eyes.
- FEATURES - This fly mask features a heavy-duty elastic, along with a double Velcro throat strap. The fleece lining around the edge helps prevent rubbing and/or irritating, making it comfortable for your horse.
- COLORS- The fly mask is available in five fun colors: white, black, black with safety yellow, purple, or pink. The fly mask is also available in a patriotic design.
- WARRANTY - Every fly mask comes with a one-year manufactory warranty.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.