Derby Originals Heavy Duty PVC Mesh Feed Bag with Extra Comfort Noseband Padding No Waste Flap Design
Availability: In Stock Out of Stock
Product Type: Horse Feed Bags
Vendor: Derby Originals
When keeping all of your horses in optimum health is important we recommend Derby Originals New Improved Grain Bag! A lot of horses either live 365 days a year outside, or some really like to take advantage of the beautiful spring; summer; and fall weather and keep their horses outside as much as possible. Derby Originals Engineers and designers came together to make the new grain bag after reviewing several emails about Alpha horses not letting other horses near grain when it was feeding time. Also, Grain bags are a for sure way to make certain that your horse is getting a particular supplement; instead of another horse.
Our Derby Originals Grain Bags are awesome because they have a comfort noseband so that it will not leave rub marks, or scratches on your horses face. Also, the reinforced bottom will withstand daily horse use not allowing your horse to tear it open easily. Derby has made the grain bag for Miniature; Cob; Full Horse; and Draft ensuring that all in your heed can benefit from this great product! If you are just getting used to using a grain bag for your furry friend there is a clip helping you adjust and place on your horse accurately!
Derby Originals’ line of hay and bale bags and hay nets have been individually tailored to meet the needs of horses and other equines (donkeys, mules, etc.), and livestock such as sheep and goats, cattle, alpacas and llamas, and even small mammals such as rabbits and guinea pigs.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – these PVC mesh bags truly are heavy duty with reinforced stitching, a super strong mesh construction, and a 1200D double layer bottom with nylon tape reinforcement.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN – our solid mesh design allows your horse to comfortably breathe and prevent excess moisture buildup within the feed bag while allowing any extra dust in the feed to filter out of the bag.
- MULTIPLE SIZES – our feed bags are available in Mini Horse, Pony, Full Horse, and Draft sizing.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING, TRAILS, OR DRIVES – these feed bags are designed to be comfortable and durable, and are a tried and true cattle drive, overnight camping, and trail riding favorite!
- MINIMIZE FOOD WASTE – our feed bags are designed to allow you to minimize food waste. If your horse is a picky or messy eater, these bags are perfect!
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger