The patented design of this highly durable bag features 2-inch openings on all four sides; it’s made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon and reinforced with 211 cross stitches to stand up to your horse’s strong teeth. A Velcro top closure keeps her from eating out of the top of the bag and the two heavy-duty bull snaps on the adjustable hanging straps can be clipped to D-rings on both sides of the bag to also help seal off the top. An adjustable bottom strap with bull snap is also included to further stabilize the bag if needed.
Derby Originals is the first company in the USA to offer a 1-year warranty on this hay bag. 4 sided patented design U.S. Patent No. D742,078.
- Slow feed openings are 2" X 2" on all four sides
- Made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon reinforced with 211 cross stitches.
- Top hang straps are fully adjustable and replaceable
- Easily holds 2-1/2 flakes of hay and is perfect for use in the stable, in the trailer or at a show.
- Bag measures 22" X 25" X 8"
- Friendly design - All straps and snaps are replaceable.
- Replaceable parts make maintenance simple and cost-effective.
- Heavy duty snaps are used on the bag.
- D-rings on the bottom for more hanging options.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.