Keep your hay fresh and dry. Holds a whole bale of hay and makes transporting it easier and less of a mess.
- STURDY, LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION - our bale bags are made with a three-layered base, composed of strong nylon material with a ⅜” plastic sheet sandwiched between them for extreme strength and durability.
- HAY SAVING DESIGN - these bale bags are completely enclosed but ventilated so you won’t lose hay while also protecting it from mildew and rot, being destroyed by rodents and other pests, etc.
- VENTILATED - our bale bags have 16 air holes across the front and back sides for ventilation and breathability so that your hay stays fresh and dry during storage and transport.
- HOLDS 3-STRING BALES - these bale bags are one of the largest on the market and will comfortably fit California sized and three-string bales with ease thanks to their 44” x 22” x 18” size.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT - these bale bags have side carry straps and a top padded carry strap so that they can be carried by one or two people with ease. These bags can also be comfortably fit into cars, trucks, or trailers for transportation.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Big enough for 100+ lbs of timothy or alfalfa
Absolutely LOVE these bags. I am using them in my barn on a daily basis to keep the cats from spreading and destroying my loose hay and straw bales. The zippers are holding up to daily use. The bags themselves still look new and I have been using them for over a month now. Wonderful canvas material. Best money investment to preserve my hay and straw.
Made VERY well. Zips EASY! The bigger, stiff bottom makes it cumbersome for me (a 5\'4\", small frame, female in her 50\'s) The straps connecting at the top vs side also makes it difficult to handle.
1)durable bottom w/o the stiffness.
2)Strap that fasten together on the side of the bale verses the top.