This highly durable bag features 2-inch openings on the two broad sides; it’s made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon and reinforced with 108 cross stitches to stand up to your horse’s strong teeth. A velcro top closure keeps him from eating out of the top of the bag and the two heavy-duty bull snaps on the adjustable hanging straps can be clipped to D-rings on both sides of the bag to also help seal off the top. An adjustable bottom strap with bull snap is also included to further stabilize the bag, if needed. This bag easily holds two flakes of hay and is perfect for use in the stable, in the trailer or at a show.
- Slow feed openings are 2" X 2"
- Made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon with 108 cross stitches
- 2 removable heavy duty snaps with adjustable and replaceable top straps.
- Velcro top closure keeps him from eating out of the top of the bag; the top bull snaps also help provide further closure.
- Top hang straps are fully adjustable and replaceable; adjustable bottom strap with bull snap helps further stabilize the bag, if needed.
- Easily holds 2 flakes of hay and is perfect for use in the stable, in the trailer or at a show; bag measures 25 x 21 x 7