Keep your horse happy with less waste and mess!
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – these canvas bags truly are heavy duty with reinforced stitching, a super strong canvas construction, and a thick leather ventilation patch for breathability.
- LEATHER VENTILATION PATCH – all of our duck canvas feed bags feature a leather patch with ventilation holes in it to allow your horse to comfortably breathe and prevent excess moisture buildup within the feed bag.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AND SIZES – our feed bags are available in Mini Horse, Pony, Full Horse, Draft, and X-Wide Horse/Draft sizes, and the colors Black, Off White, Royal Blue, and Hunter Green depending on style.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING, TRAILS, OR DRIVES – these feed bags are designed to be comfortable and durable, and are a tried and true cattle drive, overnight camping, and trail riding favorite!
- MINIMIZE FOOD WASTE – our feed bags are designed to allow you to minimize food waste. If your horse is a picky or messy eater, these bags are perfect!
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Good feed bags so far
Fast Service - Nicely made Feed bag but need to order larger one-my horse is too big
My horse is very hard on feed bags, these last months vs. weeks compared to others
I was pleased that such an item was still available! I had an ancient canvas one that finally wore out. We use them with great success with a couple of horses who were notorious feed throwers and wasters. Had no difficulty getting the horses used to them; wearing them actually seems to calm them down at feeding time. When the bag is empty, both horses stand quietly (looking funny!) with the bags hanging from their noses. My only criticism is that the fabric tends to soften & form crevices in which the grain gets caught. However, they can be shaken and pulled so the horses can get the last bits.
This feed bag is really heavy duty and has taken a beating for a couple years and is still in great shape. The only problem I have had with this bag is that kinda big, I have two medium sized horses and the strap on the bag is kinda long and the bag is big so I have made it as small as possible. If you have a pony you need to get a pony sized one. Overall this is a great feed bag and I will be using it for a long time to come.