Tahoe Tack’s 600D poly bareback pad is great for bareback riding, trail riding, building equitation, or for those just wanting a smooth, comfortable bareback ride. This sturdy and treeless bareback pad is designed to mimic the look and feel of a saddle without the added weight, lack of adjustability, and bulk. This pad features a sturdy handle, adjustable stirrups, and removable saddlebags on either side, making it perfect for long rides or trails. Because of this bareback pad’s high level of adjustability, it’s perfect for use in lessons or with multiple riders or horses.
TREELESS CONSTRUCTION - this bareback pad is designed to mimic the look and feel of a traditional saddle but without a heavy and hard tree. This completely soft construction means it will conform to fit any horse’s back.
PERFECT FOR TRAIL RIDING - this bareback pad is ideal for trail riding thanks to its extreme comfortability, and lightweight, non-bulky construction that won’t put excess strain on your horse. The included saddlebags also make great supply or snack storage during long rides!
BUILDS BALANCE AND A BETTER SEAT - this padded bareback pad is great for helping you build a better seat and equitation, or for allowing you to better feel your horse’s movements beneath you.
INCLUDES DETACHABLE SADDLEBAGS - our bareback pad includes a pair of 8.5” x 2.5” x 12” saddlebags that are detachable. These saddlebags are generously sized and perfect for storing extra equipment or food during rides.
ADJUSTABLE FIT - due to the soft-bodied nature of this bareback pad, it will conform to fit the backs of narrow to wide backed horses and is sized to comfortably fit most adult riders. This bareback pad also has stirrups that can adjust up to 25”.
Seat Size: 16”
Skirt Length: 28”
Drop Length: 19”
Stirrups: 25” max length
Saddlebags: 8.5” x 2.5” x 12”
Please note that this bareback pad does not come with a girth. A girth must be purchased separately.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger