Condition: New with mild green tarnish on brass hardware. Can be cleaned. See image.
Derby Originals’ English Opulence collection is composed of classic, traditional English leather halter styles of many types: featuring premium additions such as extra padding on pressure points, double, triple, or fancy stitching, supple and adjustable leather bodies, and more. These halters were designed to be functional and attractive in the barn or at pasture, all while retaining a high-class look and providing a comfortable fit for your horse. If opulence is what you desire then look no further than these high-class, traditionally-designed halters.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Derby Originals has been making high-quality leather halters of all kinds for 20 years. Our halters come in a variety of styles and leather colors, types, sizes, and with different features so that you can best find what suits you and your horse!
SOLID LEATHER BUILD - this leather halter features a solid double-layered leather build, which was designed to provide maximum comfort and fit while maintaining a sleek and classic appearance.
TRIPLE STITCHING - this halter features durable triple stitching designs on the leather body of the halter, which gives a high-class feel and attractive look to the halter while providing strength.
TRADITIONAL DESIGN - this halter features traditional English design with a rolled leather throatlatch, breakaway style crown, and solid leather body.
BRASS HARDWARE - this leather halter features high-quality rust-proof solid brass hardware, which will look attractive and hold up strong for many years to come.
Cob/Arab (750-1000 lbs)
- Crown: 19.5” - 22.5”
- Cheekpieces: 7”
- Noseband: 13”
Full Horse (900-1250 lbs)
- Crown: 24” - 27”
- Cheekpieces: 8”
- Noseband: 13.5”
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Great Halter finally found one my gelding can't break :)
Great halter for the money. Mine came covered in conditioner, so much so that it had bled through the box that it was shipped in, leaving a grease mark on the box! Still, it is in great shape and more pliable than it would have been had it not been conditioned. Other similar bridles are much more expensive. Good buy.
Soft and pliable but not buttery soft, looks phenomenal. I would buy it again for this price. It doesn't reek of real leather smell, it's made with cheaper leather but still looks very nice.
same as above..however I think it would be fine in use
I WAS PLEASED WITH THE HALTER THE REASON I BROUGHT IS FOR THE CAR I LOVE THE SMELL OF LEATHER AND LOVE HORSES I HAD ONE FOR MANY YEARS IT WAS STOLEN LEATHER HALTER NOT A HORSE