Tahoe’s Silverado Series is composed of only the finest quality western saddles. Whether you’re looking for a saddle for barrel racing, roping, and other rodeo events (such as the Bandera, Caldwell, or Dakota models), looking for that perfect show ring saddle (such as the Tombstone or Durango saddles), or looking for a saddle to hit the trails with (like the Fort Bowie or Deadwood saddles), you’re sure to find it among this selection of beautiful and rugged saddles. Each of these saddles features a FiberFlex reinforced tree premium leather body.
Each of these Silverado saddles also includes with a 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Saddle Tree Warranty, which guarantees your new saddle against manufacturing defects or tree quality issues.
The Bandera saddle is a saddle designed with the show ring in mind: two-tone drum dyed leather and fancy hand-tooling adorn the entire body of this saddle, combining traditional western design with elegant show ring adornments.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Tahoe Tack has been making high-quality western saddles of all types and sizes for 20 years. Our saddles come in a variety of styles, leather colors, types, sizes, and with different features so that you can best find what suits you and your horse!
SIZING - this saddle has a 7” gullet, Full Quarter Horse Bars, and is available in 14”, 15”, and 16” sizing.
FIBER-FLEX TREE - this saddle features a premium fiber-flex style tree with steel reinforcements, which allows the saddle to stay flexible and remain comfortable for your horse while remaining strong for years to come.
CLASSIC WESTERN DESIGN - two-tone leather and fancy hand-tooling adorn the entire body of this saddle, combining traditional western design with elegant show ring adornments.
2 YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - each of these Silverado series saddles also includes with a 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Saddle Tree Warranty, which guarantees your new saddle against manufacturing defects or tree quality issues.
Product Info and Sizing
Leather Color: Natural and Dark Oil
Seat Color: Chocolate
Material: Suede Seat, Leather Body
Tree: Fiber-Flex Steel Reinforced Tree
Gullet Size: 7”
Bar Width: Full Quarter Horse Bars
Seat Size: Available in 14”, 15”, and 16”
Approx. Weight: 25lbs
This saddle is on closeout and is no longer being made. No new stock of these saddles will be produced and all sales are final (no returns, refunds, or exchanges allowed). For more detailed information, please see our returns page.
In order to offer free standard shipping on all orders over $99, all oversized/heavy items will have a $20 oversized item surcharge added to their price. This charge is applied for each oversized item you buy and is non-refundable.
Tack Wholesale Return Policy
- Our return period lasts for thirty days after your package arrives. During this time, you may return any non-defective, unused item with tags to us for a refund. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping in the case of issues like wanting a different color/size, changing your mind about the order, ordering the wrong product, etc. We will not pay return shipping for cases such as this. All returns will have a 20% re-stocking fee.
- In the case of an issue with your order, such as receiving the wrong color/size/type of item, we will pay return shipping at our discretion, as well as the cost of shipping to send you the correct item if an exchange is desired.
- Saddle returns and most other returns are not allowed after the thirty day period has passed. At our discretion, we may allow select returns or exchanges after this period but they will include a 20% re-stocking fee at minimum. We will not pay shipping after the fourteenth day- all shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If you would like to exchange a product you ordered for another color, size, or style, you may do so at your own cost by paying the shipping to return the unused item you wish to exchange. Once we have received your exchanged item and verified that it has not been used, we will send out your exchange item, with the buyer being responsible for the shipping costs.
- All of our saddles are eligible to be returned within thirty days of receiving your item, with a 20% re-stocking fee deducted. Used saddles will not be accepted. If your saddle is found to be used upon return (things like horsehair on the underside, the saddle being dirty, etc.), your return will not be accepted. Your options then will either be to pay to have the saddle returned to you, to pick the saddle up at our warehouse, or forfeit the return of the saddle and your refund.
- If you are looking to return a product because of a defect/issue covered by an existing warranty, then you must contact the manufacturer of the product and not us. We are not responsible for manufacturer warranties as the seller and cannot honor them. It is the buyers responsibility to contact the manufacturer and register their warrantied products. If you contact us with a warranty issue, all we can do is help you get in contact with the manufacturer.
- Any items that are marked “Closeout,” “Bargain Bin,” or “Scratch and Dent” are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. These items are deeply discounted and are considered final sales. No refunds will be issued for these products. In select cases we may allow for returns/exchanges of these products for store credit, as well as a 20% re-stocking fee and the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.
Returns Before 30 Days After Package Arrival
Returns on Wrong Items/Defected Products
Returns After 30 Days After Package Arrival
Saddle Return Policy
Closeout, Bargain Bin, and Scratch and Dent Returns
How Do I Submit A Return Request?
How Long Will it Take to Receive my Refund?
- Once your return request has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Have a Question About This Item?
Contact InformationYou may Contact Us via the Following Options:
-Between 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Via Facebook Messenger