Tahoe Tack’s “Pleasure Rider” series is composed of beautiful leather and nylon headstalls that are made with trail riding and other similar equestrian activities in mind. These headstalls are beautiful and high-quality, with durable, more plain designs that are suited to trail rides and pleasure riding. This series was designed with quality in mind and features classic western designs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- GREAT FOR TRAILS - this headstall is ideal for trail riding, training, or riding lessons thanks to its sturdy but soft leather construction.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- DOUBLE STITCHING - this headstall features attractive white double stitching which provides extra security and durability, while also providing an attractive contrast to the dark leather.
- LEATHER ENDS - this headstall features classic leather lace style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.