Tahoe Tack’s “Western Opulence” series is composed of USA Leather headstalls that are made from only the highest-grade, best-quality leather sourced from Wickett and Craig of Pennsylvania. These headstalls were handcrafted with care and have a beauty and suppleness that cannot be matched. These beautiful leather headstalls that will last for many years and look fabulous in the show ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- DOUBLE STITCHING - this headstall features attractive white double stitching which provides extra security and durability, while also providing an attractive contrast to the dark leather.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this headstall includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 82” long.
- SILVER PLATING - this halter is perfect for the show ring and features handsome silver plating accents on the crown, cheekpieces, and split reins.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.