Tahoe Tack’s “Pleasure Rider” series is composed of beautiful leather and nylon headstalls that are made with trail riding and other similar equestrian activities in mind. These halters are beautiful and high-quality, with durable, more plain designs that are suited to trail rides and pleasure riding. This series was designed with quality in mind and features classic western designs.
Please note that this headstall ships unassembled in order to lower the shipping rate. This headstall includes assembly instructions and is very easy to assemble within minutes.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
MULTIPLE SIZES AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Miniature Horse, Pony, and Full Horse sizing to accommodate most equines large or small.
MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in two leather colors: Medium Oil and Black.
DOUBLE STITCHING - this headstall features attractive white double stitching which provides extra security and durability, while also providing an attractive contrast to the dark leather.
CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.
Miniature Horse (150-300lbs)
- Browband: 13.5”
- Bit to Bit: 27” - 33”
- Browband: 14.5”
- Bit to Bit: 29.5” - 35.5”
Full Horse (900-1250lbs)
- Browband: 16.5”
- Bit to Bit: 38” - 46”
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
My husband and I each ordered one. Mine is black and his was the medium oil, shipping was fast and the price and quality are great! This website is already our favorite for horse accessories! This was our second order!
Beautiful! Looks great on my horse :)
For the price this bridle is everything and more, I've bought two and love them.
Love this headstall! Great quality for this price!
Nice supple leather, and very flashy looking!