Tahoe Tack’s “High Country” western collection is composed of attractive London Tan headstalls that range from plain trail and pleasure riding headstalls to show spotted headstalls. This series was designed with traditional, classic western designs featuring stainless steel hardware and double-stitching on the leather of every headstall in this series for an elegant look on the trail or in the ring.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- USA LEATHER - this headstall is made solely of supple, high-grade USA Leather from Wickett and Craig of Pennsylvania.
- SILVER SPOTTING - this headstall is adorned with silver spotting on the browband, crown, and cheekpieces.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.