Tahoe Tack’s “Pleasure Rider” series is composed of beautiful leather and nylon headstalls that are made with trail riding and other similar equestrian activities in mind. These halters are beautiful and high-quality, with durable, more plain designs that are suited to trail rides and pleasure riding. This series was designed with quality in mind and features classic western designs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - this headstall was designed by Tahoe Tack, a fine maker of quality western tack for over 20 years. It features durable hardware and high-quality leather that is designed to last many years with proper care.
- HORSE SIZE AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in Full Horse sizing to accommodate most average sized equines.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - this headstall is available in two nylon colors: White/Black Zebra Print, and Pink/Black Zebra Print.
- MATCHING SPLIT REINS - this browband includes a pair of matching split reins that measure 83” long.
- CHICAGO SCREW STYLE - this headstall features classic Chicago screw style ends, which makes adding or switching bits out as easy as can be.